* High investment returns with little or no risk
* Overly consistent returns
* Unregistered investments
* Unlicensed sellers
* Secretive and/or complex strategies
* Issues with paperwork
* Difficulty receiving payments
* 100% capital protection (no risk)
* Guaranteed return of 12% per year (relatively high return – not massive, but certainly consistent)
* No idea where it’s registered, if at all – I can’t find it on Google, can you?
* I’ve no idea if those selling this are licensed or not, ask them
* Investment strategy – seems relatively simple, but what happened to “no win, no fee” litigation? Why is there a need for funding?
* No idea about the paperwork
* It’s not been around long enough to have paid any returns
Whatever the reasons are, I’d strongly suggest that you don’t go near this “investment” – no matter what it says on the flyer - if you can’t demonstrate how something is protected, then by definition it’s risky. And right now, the only thing backing up these extraordinary claims is the statement “because I say so” by some non-identifiable entity.